Friday, September 22, 2017

Introducing!

SEPTEMBER 22, 2017


Alright, so, first of all, if anyone has already heard of this thing called "flying spaghetti", my blog has absolutely nothing to do with that. I just chose that title because..


1) It sounds awesome


2) It perfectly describes my life in general


3) I mean, come on, it sounds cool


And now you might be wondering why on earth I'd want to start a blog. Wait, no you're not, but I'm going to tell you anyways.
Well, basically I guess it's because I'm bored, as if the pressures of oncoming graduation, my family moving every second week, and writing my first novel just aren't enough for me. Now I get to add the responsibility of entertaining a (likely very small) audience to the list.
Hooray!


Okay, enough of that.
I'm here. No turning back. Same for you, I guess.


Oh, I almost forgot! Today's Friday! THAT might be another reason why I started this blog. You always feel so spontaneous on a Friday--so free, so hopeful.
But then it all comes crashing down in only two days--then it's Pre-Monday, or as more professional people like to call it, "Sunday".
The endless cycle of Mondays isn't too bad after a while. It's just hardest to endure during the first four years of high school.
Which is, like, all of it.
But there's always Netflix, guys.
There's always Netflix.


I think everyone needs a little escape like that, just some sort of hobby or something to fall back on after a long day's work. For some it's sports, for some it's anime or television.
For me, it's reading. But I have a serious problem.
It's not just limited to relaxing time, after school and work--I have MASTERED the art of reading while on my way from class to class. I don't have to see where I'm going, because I'm just following my classmates around, anyways. They know where they're going and what country they're currently in, so all I have to do is follow their feet.
Well, it doesn't always work, as my classmates usually walk much faster than me. There have been a couple occasions where I've gotten lost.
 But hey, on the bright side, at least I finally had a legit excuse for arriving late to class.






So, um, yeah.
This is me.
I don't like being rooted to one topic so this blog will be all over the place.
Some blogs will just make you feel grateful for being a normal human being, and others might actually help you with stuff.
Like if you're ever planning to overthrow the government or something....well, that's the only thing I'm never helping anyone with.


THE WORLD IS MINE.



2 comments: